Friday, August 3, 2012

TYSON


 I always love getting pictures of my new little babies in nothing but their diaper!  Here are some of my favorites of Tyson.

I can't believe how much he smiles already, all we have to do is start talking to him and he grins.  Check out those cute dimples- he melts my heart! 




He continues to be a champ at eating and sleeping.  My recovery has been awesome and I'm just pleasantly surprised by how well this is all going!  He did give us a bit of a scare, he didn't have any poopy diapers after we brought him home from the hospital for 6 days straight.  Thankfully a suppository fixed all that!  4 poopy diapers later- you could tell he was feeling a lot better.  Since then he has done a few good blow outs on his own so I think he has the hang of it now!  I never thought I would be so happy to see a poopy diaper in my life!

No comments: