Jackson and Alex both signed up for Skate Camp this summer and loved it!
They can both do a small drop in by themselves now.
Jackson also got to take archery lessons. He consistently hits or gets close to the bulls eye so he loves that!
I don't have a picture- but Jackson has also had a few art lessons at Grandma Roses. He does well and really enjoys it. I'm just grateful for the good memory that it will always provide him of his Grandma! This is also Jackson's second summer of Piano lessons. He doesn't love it - but I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind it either. Another mom in my neighborhood gave me the idea of only doing piano lessons in the summer time and I was all for it. I always wanted my kids to take piano but with school and homework I felt like they were already so busy. The church leaders keep counseling us to spend more time together and free up our schedules and this is one way I think we are able to do that! I know he will never be a concert pianist this way but I'm pretty impressed with how much he is able to learn and retain with only summer lessons.
So we packed as much as we could into this summer and it has been a lot of fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment