Monday, August 29, 2011

School Bus

After a week of waiting (because of Kindergarten testing).  Alex was finally able to ride the bus with Jackson this morning.  Once they were done getting their shoes on it was so cute to see Jackson help Alex get his backpack on.  They called to me to tell me they were ready and when I kissed them goodbye and opened the garage door, Jackson grabbed Alex's hand and they started walking off together.  It was so cute and I envisioned a great picture of it and so ran back inside to get the camera -but by the time I got back, the moment had passed - darn!  But it was still very cute to see the two of them walking together - and I could hear big brother saying "now, Alex....." as he was ready to divulge some important bus stop information.

No comments: