Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My kid is a Genius


I was telling Jackson and Alex that Andrew is ready to sleep in a big bed instead of his crib.  Jackson said "wow, that went fast.  I can't believe he is that big."  Alex then said "yeah, he was only two for like a year!"


I got a fortune out of a cookie that said something about the fact that I would be taking a trip across warm waters soon.  I said to Jackson "I am putting this one on the fridge and I am going to hope with all my might that it comes true."  Jackson matter-of-factly said "mom, just go to the airport and buy a ticket - that's how it will come true."

Finally we think it is a sign that Andrew is some sort of Genius because he loves to sort our DVD's.  Lately picking out a movie to watch is at least a 30 min. process for him because he has to empty the drawers completely out then stack all the dvd's (each time he stacks them in a different way).  Then he chooses one to watch then takes forever putting them all back away.  I know he has more fun going through this process than watching the movie though so I let him do it.
Here he placed all the dvd's front side up then started putting our home video dvd's on top of each one.

When I asked him to clean it up he took about 15 min. then came and told me he was done and I came in to find he had simply stacked them all up in a tall tower.


No comments: