We knew Jackson was ready to get up (and stay up) on the wakeboard, so since we had some perfect water we kept making him try and try again. It didn't take long before he got up and then amazed us with just how long he stayed up. This video is only a portion of his long ride (at least 3 min.)
He balanced so well he was even able to wave for the camera without falling- it was funny because he said he even surprised himself that he was able to do that.
I'm pretty proud that I can actually stay up for quite a long time on the surf board now - and I no longer make screaming sound effects during the ride!
Alex is obviously ready for a bigger challenge - he is doing a hands free ride on the ski tube in this video. Andrew really surprised us when he followed his big brothers example!
We are sad the summer and all this fun will soon be over!

1 comment:
The kids LOVED these videos! Hannah was so impressed with Jackson... tell him WAY TO GO!
Post a Comment