Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tyson - 10 months old

I put Tyson to bed after a bath and this is what is hair looked like after his nap!
BAD case of Bed Head!

Notice his "One Tooth" smile below (and he is sporting his new haircut).  The other tooth right next to it doesn't appear to be coming in anytime soon either!

He is very busy getting into things.  He can climb up the stairs -he hasn't mastered turning around to go down them though so the baby gates are still up.  He loves playing in the fridge, pantry, and dishwasher.  Below he managed to open a container of Bread Crumbs and had some fun with that!  
He continues to stand but no steps- I am surprised but not at all disappointed by this!

Finally I have included a video to show you why I feel like I am running a Zoo lately, Tyson's screams in particular remind me of a wild monkey.  Sadly he knows he must scream to get my attention  (and food) since he is competing with 3 other boys!  The more we have the louder they get!


He is a bit of an emotional eater!

No comments: