Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas without Snow!

Thanks to this unseasonably warm December we really enjoyed ourselves as we toured the lights at Temple Square last night.  It wasn't too crowded either which was really nice!


Every December Matt likes to wait until there is snow on the ground to go see the lights, but I think he may be convinced after last night that warmer weather is also a BEAUTIFUL thing! 



Thanks to man-made snow Jackson was still able to enjoy himself at the Brian Head resort this week.  The entire 4th grade got to have a field trip there.  He tried out Snow Boarding for the first time and loved it!  (Darn it!)  Matt was able to go with him and get some pictures and video.

I have to say I was pretty impressed!

Jackson was surprised to find this stuck to the back of his shirt.  I guess it accumulated from a few falls on his behind!




No comments: