We had a fun day at Cherry hill riding water slides. Then we opened presents and had brownies and shakes (all his choice). He had been counting down the days until his birthday for at least a month. Matt and I had to laugh that night when we were putting him to bed and he asked "how many days until my next birthday?" He wasn't deterred by the large number and asked the next day "now how many days until my next Birthday?" I think (hope) this won't last!
Last but not least - Jackson has truly learned to wake board! He can stay up now (at least for 10 seconds.) He still takes a lot of convincing each time but I am always so proud when he finally gets in and tries again. If you are wondering- he is sporting an old vintage 80's wetsuit of Matt's in a very HOT shade of pink! -It's supposed to be shorts but it went to Jackson's feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment