Sunday, August 8, 2010

Big Day on the Lake!

Matt has picked up on surfing (so much so that the video of him is too long and it won't load). He no longer thinks we need to visit California? (yikes!) The boys and I will have to convince him otherwise.

As you may know from the previous post on Jackson, we were wanting to get him up on a wake board this summer, and well he did it! The big surprise is that Alex said "I want to try the wake board too Mom." I couldn't believe he was serious but he was, he did great as well. Of course the minute they both got in the boat they wanted to know how much money they each had earned. I'm sure we'll be headed to Target tomorrow to see what $10 can buy!

Jackson

Alex

2 comments:

Natalie said...

way to go boys!!!

Michelle said...

What brave boys!
Have fun at Target :)