Friday, May 7, 2010

All I want for Christmas is No front teeth!

One of Jackson's front teeth had been pretty loose for a while now and the other one only slightly loose. We were in the car on the way to Grandma's house and he started working on the more loose one. He was really tugging and pulling and blood was flowing. I couldn't believe his determination. Needless to say he had it out by the time we reached Grandmas. Only days later he started work on the other one - remember this one was not as loose to begin with but as you can see, once again his determination won. I love listening to him talk and looking at that sweet face! Such a fun milestone.

I will also add Jackson's explanation of the Plan of Salvation that he gave to Alex. The other day Alex asked me "after we die and go up to Heaven, then can we just come back home." I said "Oh honey, Heaven will be our home, and don't worry we will all be there together and you will love it there." Jackson quickly interjected, "here's how it works Alex. First you will get older, then you will get married, then you'll kiss a girl, then mom dies, then dad dies, I die, then you die. So we are all up there together." After that very candid explanation Alex had a worried look on his face when he asked me "Mom, do I really have to kiss a girl?"

No comments: