When I came down this morning for breakfast Alex gave me a big hug and said "Happy Valentines Day." Jackson then got a smirk on his face and when he gave me a hug he said "Happy Bionicles Day." I laughed and said "Happy Hanukkah everyone."
At school both boys filled out surveys for Mothers day - here are the results.
Jackson- (he wrote the answers himself so I have included translations)
Mom's Favorite Color - Peek (pink)
Mom's Favorite Food - cee weed (Kiwi)
Mom's Favorite Movie - How to train your Dragon
Favorite thing to do - Go snorkeling with me
Things that are special about her - She takes me on special trips with the Family
Alex-
How old is she - 10
What is her job?- Do dishes
What is her favorite food? - Sandwiches
What does she do when you are at preschool? - She takes care of my brother Andrew.
What makes your mom happy? - Give her flower.
What is your mom's favorite thing to do? - Play with me.
Why do you love your mom? - 'Cuz she loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment