
Yes this is a Danielle Steel book Alex is holding. We often go borrow movies from a neighbor of ours that has become an "extra" Grandma to the kids. This time Alex insisted on borrowing this book. After a lot of arguing I finally gave in - I figured it would be forgotten the minute we got home and I could return it. Much to my chagrin he asks where it is constantly. He carries it around everywhere we go - even to the store, restaurants, other houses, etc. One day he asked where his red scriptures were (wow that's a stretch) and another time he saw a picture on the back cover and said "look Mom, the temple." I just said "I doubt it." It's things like these I add to the blog because I never want to forget it!

Andrew enjoying Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment