Monday, February 23, 2009
Date Night
We are trying to encourage good behavior in Jackson and Alex so I put sticker charts on our fridge. Once it is filled they earn a date night with either Mom or Dad. They became very excited with the idea and have been talking for weeks now about the different ideas they have for a date night. Jackson decided he wanted to take Dad to the Kangaroo Zoo and has stuck with that idea all along. Alex chose to take me but has changed ideas of where we are going many times. His last two ideas were my favorites. He was remembering the Draper Temple Open House and said he wanted to go their again - suddenly he had an idea and said "Mom, I will take you to the temple for our date." So sweet, however it only lasted a minute before he changed his mind and then said "I know, I will take you to Grandma's for our date." This idea has stuck for a few days now - there's no place like (Grandma's) home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment