
OK, so I know this is the second time posting a picture of Alex in underwear on my blog but I couldn't resist. I had sent him upstairs to get PJ's on, when he came back down I said "Alex, why does it look like you are wearing a diaper?" His pants were bulging, I said what have you got in there (thinking he had stuffed a toy in his pants or something). I pulled down his pants to find layer after layer of underwear. I said "Alex, how many pair of underwear do you have on?" He replied "All of em." It was like when you start with a large present and unwrap it to find another one inside and continue unwrapping until you are left with one small one. I pulled down layer after layer (7 pair total) until just one small pair was left. I was laughing so hard because this is typical Alex. I don't know why but he has serious clothing issues, for example- if he wears clothes they are usually backwards (he gets mad if you try to help him turn them around). Most days he prefers costumes (until I hid them). Now he changes out of PJs in the morning only to put on another pair for the day. He also went through a sock phase - wearing at least 7 different pair a day, he even included Matt's socks in his rotation. And now this! After taking this picture I removed the extra underwear (all while he is bawling) and tried to explain to him that the doctor says it is not good to wear lots of underwear (I am worried if this phase continues he will not be able to have children).
1 comment:
Rebecca is into layering too. She wears about 3 swim-suits at one time every day, complete with about 2 shirts and a pair of pants. good luck!! I love the picture.
Post a Comment