Saturday, January 24, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Yesterday we took the kids to the Draper Temple open house. I figured I knew what to expect but I was actually awestruck by the beauty of this temple. I am so glad we went. The boys loved it as well. Jackson Kept saying "this is fancy." I had told the boys they needed to be reverent because this was Jesus and Heavenly Father's house. At one point Alex whispered to me "Mom, where's Jesus?" I said "I don't know, he might be here but I can't see him. Do you see him?" Alex replied "I think he is up there" and pointed to the top of the ceiling.

Matt was a trooper and "strapped on the chubby"
(was he insulting our child or did he mean "snugli", we'll never know!)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

we went and took the kids too. it was fun, and beautiful, and hard to keep the boys off the pretty white carpet.