Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference Weekend at the Condo

We have a great tradition of always watching conference with Grandma and Grandpa up at the condo.  This time the cousins were in town and stayed there too - the kids loved it!!!
Of course we had fun swimming, riding scooters, and going out to eat too.
The kids loved playing with "wiki sticks" at one restaurant (Ty's glasses above). 
The only bad part of the week was when Tyson snuck into a bathroom, climbed up onto the counter and into the sink, then turned on the hot water.  For whatever reason the water up there gets extremely hot and Tyson found that out the hard way.  He started screaming in pain and Matt and I came running to find him soaking wet.  His legs were all bright red.  After a few hours the redness was mostly gone and you can see where it left burn blisters on his poor leg.

Thankfully we were close by and got him out quick before it got much worse.
I'm just hoping it was a lesson well learned - but I doubt it.

No comments: