Tyson is now facing forward in his car seat - not because he is now tall enough, not because he now weighs enough, but because he could unbuckle himself!!! Yes my fun 19month old learned something that my other boys learned at 3 years of age! I'm hoping this new carseat will keep him stumped for a little while before he Houdini's himself out of this one!
He has also learned to open doors - the first one he learned to open (and the one he tries to open most) is the outside door. So child proof locks are now on all the doors. He LOVES playing outside. He is pretty good at driving the tractor, he also loves to jump on the tramp and go down the slide off our deck.
The other day I looked out the window and saw him out in our backyard all by himself. I frantically started running to the back door while asking the kids "how did Tyson get outside by himself." Jackson answered "oh, I let him out, it looked like he wanted to go out." HOW NICE!

No comments:
Post a Comment