Matt stayed home with Tyson while I took the older 3 boys to Deer Valley to ski.
We had a blast!
Andrew really impressed me. He has improved so much this year. He has gone the last two seasons (begrudgingly). But we forced him at least 2x each season just to get him used to it. This year he decided he actually likes skiing which changed everything. He started the season wearing a band to hold his ski tips together and Matt or I would hold on to his harness straps behind him as we skied down the hill. The next time he went, Matt told him no more straps. He did great and pretty soon Andrew said he was done with the band on his tips as well. He came home so excited to show me the video Matt took of him cruising down the hill all by himself. I was stunned! When I went with him this last weekend he was able to go down any hill his brothers could. He would do his best to keep up with them and at times was going quite fast - but he always seemed to have good control. He was able to stop or turn quickly whenever someone got in his way which was great. All the boys love going in and out of the tree trails and up and down the little jumps. We had a fun day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment