Sunday, July 8, 2012

Andrew Keeps us Laughing


Andrew is such a fun child right now.  Not only does he always have us laughing at the funny things he says but he also has some of the funniest facial expressions we have ever seen.  I'm just enjoying my time with this sweet 3 year old right now!  Some of the funny things he has said lately:

He wanted Jackson to sleep in the bed with him (even though it is only a twin and doesn't really fit two).  When Jackson said no, Andrew said "then I'm not going to Love you J."  Andrew then started counting, "that's a one, that's a two...., that's a Three!"  He then announced "OK J, I don't love you anymore."

Jackson was giving me a "dumb test" the other day (I passed thankfully).  Afterwards Andrew wanted me to give him a "dunt test" so I started asking him questions like "what's your name, what's your favorite movie."  Then I asked him "who's your favorite Mom"  He quickly replied
"Dad!"

 This last one is a little gross (sorry) but it made us laugh.  He went to the bathroom and then wanted to show me the results since they were a little unusual.  He asked me what it was and I told him it was diarrhea.  Later he told Dad about how he had "Poo Juice."



No comments: