I was dreading potty training Andrew, mostly because he didn't seem to have any interest in it at all. So I was surprised by how well it has gone these past two weeks. Of course we had accidents along the way but a lot less than I expected and the last 3 days he hasn't had any! It really scared me when he wanted to wear underwear to bed too but so far we haven't had any problems with that. He loves his superhero underwear. For once I am glad he is very independent! I had told him that as soon as he stopped wearing diapers he could sleep in a big boy bed and he took me up on my promise immediately and wanted to move in with his brothers. So his little crib mattress is on the floor and all 3 boys are sharing that room now. It is actually pretty cute. We will start having our basement finished this coming week and I was worried that in a couple months when it is done Andrew is not going to be happy about his 2 brothers abandoning him for a new room downstairs, so it looks like we'll keep all three of them together and just move them all down. We'll see how that goes! The nice thing is that means we can now actually use one of the upstairs rooms as a den (it's intended purpose) and the other room will be for the new baby. I'm a little nervous though that if it is a girl I will have to redecorate that room and I feel like I barely finished decorating it for the boys (that was just a dumb move on my part). If it's a girl I am going to do my best just to incorporate blue into the color scheme (poor girl is being born into a man's world). Let's face it though - chances are unlikely.
Jackson's latest movie obsession is with Mission Impossible (I can't believe he has moved on from Harry Potter already!). A few months ago he had aspirations of becoming an Executive Producer of movies but now that has changed to becoming a spy (of course that is top secret information that you are not allowed to share!). His two passions combined today as we made this movie - enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment