Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Andrew's Crazy Phrases

Our favorite two sayings of Andrew's lately are the following:

 "MOM (or whoever else it may be),  Your messing me Up!"

Usually said when he is asking me a question and I interrupt him to give him an answer - but it is not the right answer and now I have interrupted him and he is flustered trying to ask his question again.  Yes, this happens often (you would think I would just stop interrupting!)

"Mom, I was talking to Dad!" or "I'm not talking to YOU, Dad!"

Usually said when the person Andrew is asking a question to isn't listening so someone else buts in and tries to answer the question for him.  Andrew doesn't like that -he wants the specific person questioned to answer the question.  The other day when Andrew made some ridiculous comment and Jackson couldn't help but balk and comment about it - Andrew made us all laugh when he replied "I was talking to MYSELF,  J!!!"

No comments: