Saturday, March 19, 2011
TWINS!!! (not really)
So the other day I woke up laughing about my funny dream. I dreamt my doctor called with an announcement that Matt and I were having twins possibly even triplets (he couldn't tell how many were in there but he knew it was for sure more than one.) I was laughing because I am not pregnant (not even wanting that right now) and haven't seen my doctor in a long while. When I told Jackson he just said "I don't think that is funny - I think that would be great and maybe it is a sign." I stopped laughing and acted more serious and said yes that would be great. The next morning Jackson said he had had a dream that we were having twins. He really thinks this would be fun and has even stated thinking of names (Matthew for a boy and Lily for a girl). Well today I got a little freaked out by the reality of this "sign." I was making lunch for the boys and Andrew was sitting at the counter waiting when he suddenly announced "I see mom's two babies." I said "what." And he repeated clear as day the exact same sentence. I then asked "where" and he simply pointed to the counter near where I was cooking. Let me take a moment to explain that I come from a family of 10 children and my Mom often had visions or premonitions of the children that were supposed to come next - so I was a little FREAKED out! When lunch was ready I called the boys up and put the macaroni in their bowls and placed the food in front of them. I then told Jackson what Andrew had said knowing that Jackson would be amazed by another "sign." He then asked Andrew "where are the babies" Andrew simply pointed to his "shrek" bowl that now held his lunch in front of him - I started laughing so hard because pictured on it are Shrek's triplets from the third movie. It had been on the counter by me earlier when he had pointed but I had no idea what he was pointing at or talking about. Maybe I was laughing so hard out of relief that my two year old had NOT had a vision of the twins I am supposed to have! Jackson didn't find it very funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That could be the funniest thing we have ever read!!! hilarious
Post a Comment