Later that night, Jackson was getting ready for bed and saying he couldn't wait for next weekend since we would be going to the condo. Alex then said "I can't wait for tomorrow." Me and Jackson looked at each other and wondered "what is tomorrow." He said excitedly "I can play games tomorrow!" He still is not over his dislike for Sunday's since he isn't allowed to play video games.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Sunday, Sunday!
We have been holding FHE on Sunday since Matt is busy at work and is never home Mon. night. This last Sunday Jackson said he wanted to do the lesson. It was so cute. He spent at least an hour cutting out pieces of paper and taping them on a paper game board he had created. Then he wrote questions all over the board and the answers were "revealed" under the taped slips of paper. His lesson was on compassion so some of the questions were "what should you do for someone who is in a wheelchair" or "what should you do for someone who is sad." Then you had to pick the right answer from three available answers - help them, visit them, or cheer them up. The funny thing was Jackson felt there was only one right answer and Matt mistakenly answered help someone in a Wheelchair when the answer was obviously visit them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm finaly on!!!!! I like your blog..the stories are great!! I enjoyed decorating
11 so great and clever
11
i;ll be with you if Idon't mess up!! and hope to get on with the rest of family if can get the addresses!!!
Post a Comment