
I felt good about the protection I was offering the boys as I sprayed their hair and sent them off to school! I remember when Jackson was in
pre-school, I completely forgot about St.
Patricks day and sent him off to school - I was horrified when I realized what I had done. Talk about sending a Lamb into a den of Lions, it definately qualifies as child abuse. I was relieved child protection services didn't show up at my door.

I decided that this year I would finally be the fun Mom that goes above and beyond and even makes a green breakfast. I decided on green pancakes with home-made c
armel syrup thinking "surely the green won't bother them since this is such a favorite of theirs." Jackson our little party/event planner was all over it. Alex stared at his plate for at least 10 minutes and Andrew immediately tried a small bite and spit it right back out. Finally I gave up and poured Alex and Andrew a bowl of Fruit loops. Alex with his head down and eyes barely looking up at me grumbled "and don't put green on it Mom!"
1 comment:
I love their hair!
Post a Comment