Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Child Size Straight Jackets

Tyson often wakes me up in the morning with his jabbering, generally he'll be awake talking to himself in his crib for around 15 minutes before I come in and get him.  Lately he has used that time to remove his pj pants and take off his diaper!  So when I went into his room yesterday I was not too surprised to see him standing in his crib stark naked.  The problem was, when I picked up his diaper he had discarded it seemed unusually light - I was surprised to find it completely dry.  Then understanding dawned and I groaned.  He had taken it off BEFORE falling asleep and so had slept all night with no diaper, peeing all over himself and the bed.  He never made a sound all night.  He and all of his blankets were soaked with pee and all he could say when I came in that morning was
 "uh oh."
The Solution:  Zippered PJ's.
He is now the proud owner of 5 new pair!



No comments: