Andrew LOVES cereal. He will eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Quite often he can't decide which kind he wants so he mixes them together! Here we have Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops. Not a bad combination - some of the odd ones involve fruit loops and chocolate cereals like cocoa puffs - yuck! He has never disliked any of his special combinations though. His favorite cereal is Lucky Charms. At first he couldn't quite pronounce it and it came out sounding like Yucky Germs. The only kind of cereal he does not like is the cheap Malt-O-Meal knock off Lucky Charms- I tried to sneak them in thinking he wouldn't notice the difference but of course my cereal connoisseur did!
Jackson and Alex have sadly already "out grown" cereal. They used to eat it and love it and now- they hate it. I can't really blame them because I actually don't like it at all either. They (like me) prefer a warm breakfast like pancakes, waffles, or eggs.
I really enjoy cooking for Alex. He is my only child so far that gets excited about certain foods or begs for me to make certain things. He LOVES german pancakes, homemade muffins, and banana bread and can often be seen waiting by the oven counting down excitedly with the timer for when it will be done. By the way Jackson does not like any of the afore mentioned foods that Alex does, so fun! I am doing the "no no" of short-order cook at almost every meal, and I dream of a day when they will all enjoy my cooking and we can all eat the same meal together! Above : Jackson with his "add-water" Pancakes, Alex with his French toast made from my homemade wheat bread (like I said he is the only one that appreciates my cooking), and Andrew with his cereal.
Oh yeah - and Tyson is now eating 3 meals a day and loving it! Of course he can't yet eat what his brothers are eating, so that is just one more different meal I've got to serve! Meal times are a bit of an ordeal lately!

No comments:
Post a Comment