Monday, November 5, 2012

Jackson gets glasses!

Not too surprising given his mother's blindness.


I just feel a little guilty about how bad they had gotten before I finally did something about it.  20/70 in one eye and 20/100 in the other.  Yikes!  He put them on and exclaimed "wow everything is so clear!"   He is a pretty responsible kid but I'm curious to see how long these glasses last before they break or get lost!

Most of the time Jackson is a great big brother, but every once in awhile he can't resist the urge to tease.  The other day I was taking a much needed nap and asked the boys to please behave and be quiet so I could rest.  They did great for a while but then got bored I guess.  Pretty soon Andrew came up in my room bawling.  He said he was hurt.  Half asleep I asked how.  He said J was jumping all over him.  Still half asleep I asked why.  He then stopped crying and matter of factly stated "because I did it to him first" - and with that he walked out of the room.  Still half asleep- I smiled.

No comments: