Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trip to St. George


 We just got back from spending Memorial weekend in St. George.  It was a great trip!  We enjoyed one day in Zions.  We did an easy hike to the Lower emerald Pools.




Sunday we enjoyed going to see the temple and visitors center.  We were able to talk to a couple visiting from France a little about the temple and got them a french Book of Mormon from the visitors center.


But the boys highlight of the trip was Pioneer Park in St. George.  I can't believe how many times I have been to St. George and never knew about this place?!  It was a natural playground that our boys spent hours in and begged for more the next day.




Their favorite part was climbing "the Narrows"


 Overall it was a great trip with some great weather!  It's a trip we have done before and I'm sure we'll do again in the future!

No comments: