Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Midway for the 4th!

We spent this last week up in Midway.  We enjoyed boating, swimming, movies, fireworks, the Oakley Rodeo, riding on the "Ranger,"  and eating good food!  The start of the vacation wasn't pretty - looked a little more like Armegetton- when one by one we all started catching the 24 hour flu bug (all thanks to Andrew!).  Somehow only Matt and Pat escaped unscathed.  After a whole lot of laundry and clorox wipes we pulled through and were able to still enjoy a great vacation.








We got to do fireworks with Jon and Kori's kids since they are now permanent residents of Midway until they move into their new home in a couple months.



Last season Matt picked up surfing behind his Dad's boat.  This year look who else is surfin' USA!



New tricks for an old dog!  I never thought I'd still be skiing at 32 let alone learning NEW things behind a boat, it was very fun!

1 comment:

Bob and Wendy said...

Way to go sis. I'm impressed