Wednesday, December 16, 2009

JJ turns 7!

Happy Birthday Jackson! He got an xgames moto-bike from Mom and Dad, a Helmet from Grandma McReynolds, and bike gloves from Aunt Sue. Even in the freezing weather he had to ride it out on the street that night!
He has changed his mind four different times about what he wants this year from Santa. He started with a bionicle, then a nintendo DS (yeah right!), then some toy called "spy gear", lastly he said he wanted a pocket rocket which is a small electric motorcycle kids can ride on (again yeah right!). Thankfully after this birthday gift he changed his mind back to the "spy gear." I tried to convince him that Santa considers you a naughty boy if you constantly change your mind and want every toy under the sun. I also tried to convince him that he should just ask Santa this year to surprise him and bring any fun toy. Like I said - I tried.

These are pictures from his "snow party". He had about 10 friends over. They played "fox and the hound" and had sled pulling races then enjoyed hot chocolate, popcorn, and presents.


"The Loot"



And finally the stitches are out and he is walking in a normal shoe! Sadly everyone had reassured him that taking the stitches out wouldn't hurt but he learned the hard way that wasn't necessarily true! He was sure tough about it though. I could see it was hurting him and told him not to watch and handed him Alex's stuffed bear. He just clenched his teeth, squeezed the bear, and let the tears run down his cheeks

No comments: