Thursday, April 30, 2009
"TIVO" - Not just for TV anymore!
I love having TIVO with kids. It is a life saver. One of my favorite phrases I hear quite often from Alex is "Mom, will you clause (pause) it." The other day he wanted to play a superhero matching game with me. I was still finishing my lunch so I told him to start the game and I would join him in a minute when I was finished. He began playing and was excitedly making matches one after another (mind you the cards were all face up). He then said "Hurry Mom, the game is almost over." I said "what, wait for me I wanted to play it with you." He then replied "OK - I claused it." I continued to eat but evidently Alex couldn't handle waiting for me. Less than a minute later he said "I changed my mind mom, I don't want to play with you." He then made a beeping noise and said "there, I un-claused it" and continued to make more amazing matches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment